Flexible Drawdown | Final Salary Transfers | Pension Solutions - Call 020 33 55 4827 Now !!
 

Take Your Pension Pot

Best Pension Annuity is a trading style of Platinum Financial Consulting    
AUTHORISED & REGULATED BY THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY    
Flexi Access Drawdown Home Get your Free Flexi-Access Drawdown Quote Final Salary Pension Transfer Get Tax Free Cash from your pension IFAs & Introducers
Your Pension Fund is a valuable asset that was intended to provide income in your retirement.  Please think carefully before making an irreversible decision
 
flexi access drawdown details
 

Can I take all of my Pension Pot in one go ?

Yes you can, although it may be better to take it over a number of years to reduce tax charges.

One of the surprising features of the Pension Freedoms introduced in April 2015 was the ability for a customer to take all of their pension pot in one go if they wish. Previously no matter how you used your pension, there were limits on how much you could take in any one year.

While taking all of your pension as a lump sum is not going to be suitable for most people, for some customers it could be the ideal solution to a financial problem.

Use the panel on the right to get a free no-obligation quote on taking all of your pension pot in one go or over a number of consecutive years.

PLEASE REMEMBER : What may seem a quick solution to an immediate problem could cause far more serious long term financial problems. You could end up with little or no income in your retirement years. Please take your time to consider your options and make sure you don't make a decision you will come to regret.

We offer a quick simple service for our customers. It all starts with a quote from a well known UK company and a pack explaining all of your options. If you have any questions then we will be pleased to answer them, you can call us on 020 33 55 4827 or email us at help@best-pension-annuity.co.uk.

Typically the first 25% of your pension pot will be paid to you tax free, but the remaining 75% we be liable to tax. Just how much tax you will pay will depend on the value of your pension fund and any other income you earn during the year. This means that you could be pushed into a higher tax rate than normal.

 
You can call us on 020 33 55 4827 Now !!
 
Free Quote on taking your Pension Pot
Get your FREE Drawdown and Information Pack
Defined Benefit Pension Transfer Advice
By just answering a few simple questions we can provide you with a personalised Flexi-Access Drawdown quote and information pack
Total value of your pension funds :
£
Please enter to the nearest £ (pound)
 
Your Age :  
 
Pension Type :  
Please select most appropriate option
Your Email Address :
We will initially send all information and quotes
to your email account
 
You will be taken to a secure webpage
Google Chrome users may need to alter browser settings
Drawdown Quote Panel
Flexi-Access Drawdown Quote Footer
 
 
 
 
Please Note : The new Pension Freedoms place a great deal of responsibility on the customer to make the right long term decision about their pension fund and how it is used. While Government Ministers say they "trust" people to make the right decisions, they will not have to deal with the financial consequences of a customer making the wrong decision. Your pension fund was intended to provide you with a long term income in retirement, if you take it all as one lump sum you may find yourself with little or no income during the later years of your life. This website does not give personal financial advice, you should think very carefully before making an irreversible decision. If you are in any doubt please request our independent financial advice service or speak to the Govenment's free guidance service Pension Wise.
 
above details about casing in your annuity
 
flexi access drawdown regulation
  This website is for information purposes only.
This website DOES NOT contain personal advice based on your circumstances.
 
  ABOUT US | INITIAL DISCLOSURE | TERMS & CONDITIONS | PRIVACY POLICY | NEWS & FAQS | FINANCIAL ADVISERS | SITEMAP | MOBILE SITE  
 
Best Income Protection is a trading style of
Platinum Financial Consulting
The Old School House, East End Road
Bradwell-on-Sea, Essex, CM0 7PY
 
 

 

Telephone : 020 33 55 4827            Fax : 0871 277 1422            Email : info@platinumifa.co.uk

AUTHORISED AND REGULATED BY THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY

Copyright © 2015 & 2017 Platinum Financial Consulting

FCA Registration Number : 227014

 
 

Flexi-Access Drawdown | Final Salary Pension Transfers & Advice | Annuities | Pension Solutions

 
annity trading forum