Flexi-Access Drawdown Available Now
Flexi-Access Drawdown is the new name given to drawdown contracts that start after 6 April 2015.
These contracts comply with the Government’s Pension Freedoms announced in the 2014 Budget. As such they will allow you to use your pension fund as you want, once you are aged 55 or older. As the Chancellor George Osborne explained ‘Pensioners will have complete freedom to draw down as much or as little of their pension pot as they want, anytime they want’.
We provide free no obligation quotes and an information pack explaining the important things you need to know including the risks as well as the benefits. For your free flexi-access drawdown quote please click here or use the form opposite.
Common uses of flexi-access drawdown could be :
- To only release the tax free lump sum from your pension pot
- To keep your remaining pension fund invested until you need an income
- To have access to an emergency fund if necessary
- To generate further tax free lump sums in the future
- To withdraw money from your pension pot as tax efficiently as possible
- To take more income than available from an annuity
- To take all of your pension as a lump sum or series of lump sums
- To reduce future inheritance tax liabilities
- To guarantee that the full value of your pension pot either goes to you, or the ones you love
All of the examples above can carry a number of risks or tax charges.
Before you make any decision it is important that you are fully aware of the possible consequences so that you can make an informed decision. At Best Pension Annuity, we have been helping customers make use of their pension funds in all kinds of ways. We are truly proud of the feedback our customers give us. If you have any question about flexi-access drawdown or how we can help, please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can call us on 020 33 55 4827 Now !!
Free Drawdown Quote and Lump Sum Calculator
Get your FREE Flexi-Access Drawdown Quote & Information Pack
Our friendly team can answer all your questions so that you can make an informed decision about what action, if any, you want to take. CALL NOW !!